|Yerba Buena Lofts has received numerous design awards & distinctions. Built in 2001 by the renowned Stanley Saitowitz, there are 200 homes, a tranquil Japanese-inspired lobby & 24/7 Concierge service. Centrally located in SoMa, a walker’s paradise with many dining & entertainment options, public transit & shopping steps away. This modern, bi-level loft features over 16’ ceilings, a profilit glass wall which floods the home with natural light, warm cherry wood floors, a private patio & bath on each level.
||• 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, private patio, 1 car pkg
• SMART design w/ wall of windows & 16’3" ceilings
• High quality kitchen w/ gray-stained maple European cabinets, s/steel appliances, black granite counters, a matching kitchen island of steel & black granite & halogen, track lighting
• Cherry wood floors, stainless steel ceiling fan & custom blinds
• Large walk-thru closet, W/D, full bath up, half bath down
• Open floor-plan flooded with natural light