|Elegant full-floor three bedroom two bath 1929 condominium in a traditional building. The large-scale living room with barrel ceiling and the large formal dining room have wonderful light and outlooks. There is a separate breakfast room next to the kitchen and an in-unit washer/dryer. The spacious master bedroom connects through a walk-in closet to a large bath with separate shower and tub. There are two more bedrooms and a hall bath. At the rear, the sunroom opens to a deck with steps to a secluded patio/garden. On the garden level, the exclusive use storage room has been finished as an office with its own half bath. One car side-by-side parking.
Jordan Park is a fabulous walkable neighborhood with wide boulevards. The shops and restaurants of Laurel Village, Sacramento Street and Clement Street are a couple of blocks away.
More pictures and information on www.66Parker.com
Disclosure package, GCIS property inspection and floor plan are available at DocBox or by email from the Listing Agent. This two-unit building was converted to condos in the 1980’s; the upper condominium recently sold. 66 Parker has a 40% share of the building expenses. The two condo owners will establish a homeowners’ association and determine the HOA dues. Each unit is individually metered for water, gas and electricity. The HOA insurance 2012-13 annual premium is $3,565; 66 Parker’s share is $1,426.
|• Full floor condominium in Jordan Park with over 2,000 square feet
• Living room with arched ceiling; formal dining room steps out to Juliet balcony
• Kitchen with breakfast room and adjacent laundry
• Three bedrooms, two baths
• Sunroom at rear opens to deck with stairs down to patio/garden
• One car parking in the garage
• Exclusive use storage room at rear on the garden level as been finished and is currently used as an office with half bath
• Walkscore 95: Walker’s Paradise